Columbia weather has been so crazy lately! It snowed on Sunday and then was 70 degrees outside yesterday… someone please explain to me how that is possible. My closet is a mess trying to find different outfits for all of these weather changes! Because of this crazy weather I have been having trouble finding staple pieces to wear. Finally after a lot of shopping around I found these cute staples pieces that your closet is begging you to buy!
- This is a super adorable dress from Show Me Your MuMu that is actually on sale right now! I bought it to wear for my sorority functions as well as just a cute dress to slip on if you’re going out to dinner with some friends.
- This gingham off the shoulder top is absolutely adorable. Off the shoulder tops/dresses are super in right now and this one is affordable! The color reminds me of fun easter eggs and my childhood. Perfect for a lunch date or a day at work if paired with white pants and heels!
- These Lucky Brand jeans are literally my favorite. I wear them all of the time and they feel like cotton. No joke. I hate wearing jeans but these feel like pajamas because they are so soft and comfy! They go great with just about anything, but my favorite thing to wear with them is a white tee and a cute pair of wedges.
- This Free People tee is actually something I would wear with the lucky brand jeans! It is very comfortable and comes in multiple different colors. My favorite is the baby pink because it’s super girly and fun! Pair it with a statement necklace and dark pants and you have yourself a cute lil outfit.
- These Soludos are so so comfortable. I just purchased them and cannot wait to start wearing them! They look so fun and flirty and are cute for a GNO or just shopping around!
- These Steve Madden wedges (pictured below) are my number one favorite shoe of the season. They are dupes of the Chloe espadrilles and honestly I cannot really tell a difference. They come in brown (which I have), black, taupe, and now a champagne color! Since they’re platform, they’re extremely easy to wear all day and feel like you’re wearing flats. Nothing better than shoes that look nice AND feel nice, ya know? 🙂