Today I was cleaning out my makeup drawer and realized that I have waaaay too much makeup – most of which I don’t even use! So, I decided to make a blog post on my top 10 must have beauty favorites because I am always searching on the internet for the best makeup and reviews on different products 🙂
- The first product that is my number 1 is the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I use this all over my face to set my makeup and it literally makes my makeup last over 14 hours! It has no color so you can use this in the summer, winter, fall… whenever. It’s definitely worth the money and will last you such a long time!
- The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is the bomb. It makes your eyelashes look so much longer than they actually are and gives them a lot of volume! I have been asked a few times if I got lash extensions while wearing this mascara… it for real is that amazing.
- My skin is normally on the dry side and I have been looking forever for a good oil to use under my makeup to keep the dryness away. I picked up the Tarte Maracuja Oil about 7 months ago and have already gone through two travel sizes! The travel sizes are actually a great size because they last you a pretty long time (in my opinion) and have just the right amount of product. However, since I use this so much I think I’m going to purchase the regular size because I am obsessed! It makes your makeup slide smoothly across your face and has gotten rid of basically any dry patches that I’ve had.
- This Marc Jacobs eyeliner is wonderful. I’m pretty positive it’s water proof and slides on so easily! I’ve had it for awhile now (probably since summer) so I would say it lasts a pretty long time.
- The Tartelette In Bloom eyeshadow palette is my go-to for eyeshadows. It has all of the colors I would ever use (12 in total) and is perfect for a casual day look or a smoky eye for date night 😉
- Sonia Kashuk’s brow gel is honestly a lifesaver. I put this on my brows before going to class, or if I just want a natural looking brow, and it keeps my brows in place all day! It also has a tint to it so it sort of fills in your brows as well – a perfect 2 in 1!
- This Milani Baked Blush is the best blush I have tried yet. Honestly… I would say that it is better than any Nars blush I have tried, but I think that is because the color compliments my skin so well! I have it in color 01 – Dolce Pink.
- I’m pretty sure the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss is sent down from the heavens. First off, the name is hilarious lol. Second, this makes my lips look like I got lip injections and has the perfect pink nude color! It does tingle a bit when you put it on which I don’t really like, but I guess that’s how it makes your lips bigger? It smells like chocolate which I actually like and stays on my lips for a good while!
- I found this Marc Jacobs foundation over Christmas at Sephora. I had a girl do my makeup and when she put this on my skin I was truly amazed! It covers absolutely any imperfection you have and feels somewhat moisturizing on my skin. This is hands down the best full coverage foundation you are ever going to buy and it is 100% worth the money. A little bit goes a long way so this stuff will last you forever!
- My final favorite product is the Anastasia Beverly Hills countour kit. My freshman suite mate introduced this to me and I fell in love. I use the light palette on my skin and I love how the colors go on more of a brown shade and not orange! It’s also perfect because it comes with three lighter shades that you can use for highlighting and emphasizing your eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline!