Happy almost Thanksgiving! November and December are my two of my most favorite months and I can’t wait for all of the festivities. Tonight my neighbors and I are having a Friendsgiving dinner and I can’t wait. T-minus 2 hours until I get to stuff my face with delicious food and have a great time with family and friends! As we all know (or I hope you know) Black Friday is coming up in three freaking days and I’m super excited to buy everyone their Christmas gifts! To be honest, I really don’t like waiting in line and the super crowded stores give me a little bit too much anxiety. A lot of stores have deals online starting Thursday night, so I tend to do more online shopping unless I’m feeling ~whimsical~. Cyber Monday is my personal fav because you don’t even have to get out of bed or even out of your pajamas (aka my kind of day). Anyways, I thought it would be a great idea to send out a “Gift Guide for Her” before Black Friday, so you girls (or smart boyfriends) have some ideas of what to get your friends. Gift guides are always my favorite to read because it’s like a little cheat sheet for Christmas!
- The first item in my gift guide is this Julep 12 piece mini nail set. Julep nail polishes are great quality and some of my favorites, specifically because they have a great variety of colors. This set is perfect for girls who love to always have their nails done, and the best part is that it comes with so many colors in one box!
- This next piece is a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody. I currently own one very similar to this and it’s my favorite purse I own! This nude pink color goes well with just about anything and is the perfect girly touch to any outfit. This is a great gift for those friends that own just about everything and you never know what to get them – every girl can always add to their bag collection!
- An easy gift to give people is always bath/body items. This Laura Mercier body set is perfect because it smells sweet, but not too overwhelming. It’s expensive enough that it’s a nice gift to give, but not too expensive to where it breaks the bank. This would be great paired with a bottle of champagne, a blanket, and some cozy pajamas!
- Speaking of blankets, this Nordstrom Faux Fur Throw is so frickin soft. I walked past it in the store the other day and had to hold myself back from buying it because I already have so many blankets at home! Like, really though, I have a blanket problem. I see and I buy. I need to stop, lol! However, this is a great gift for a friend that just moved into a new home or apartment, or for your bff that you love to cuddle up with and watch movies together! Paired with a couple of movies and cute wine glasses, I can see so many girls loving this gift!
- Leopard print has been very in this year, and it makes me so happy because I love leopard print anything! Whether it’s shoes, a belt, or a statement jacket, you can never go wrong with purchasing leopard. These Sam Edelman booties are a great staple piece for any outfit. Whether they are for you or a friend, I guarantee these booties will be your new fav. The heel isn’t too high and they look stunning with a pair of black jeans and a chunky sweater. This would be the perfect gift for that ~stylish~ friend who is always keeping up with current trends!
- I have been very into pajama sets lately. I really don’t know why… other than the fact that I love comfy clothes and live in my pajamas at home! This gingham set is literally the softest pair of pajamas I have ever felt. No joke. They are the brand Make + Model and I cannot speak highly enough of this brand. They wash well and are constantly my go-to brand for anything comfy cozy! I would personally get these for myself and a friend, because the second you feel these you are going to fall in love.
- Finally, for all of the beauty lovers, this Nars Velvet Matte Lip Set has the prettiest holiday colors. I would gift this to any girl who loves going out and dressing up – they would use this set all the time! I know for me personally, I love getting new lipsticks because they’re a way to change up your look and add a pop of color to your face.
I hope this helped a little bit for those needing some gift ideas for Christmas! These are some of my favorite pieces this year and I hope that y’all love them too. Let me know down below if you have tried/purchased any of these! 🙂0