If you’re anything like me, you hate going to bed with makeup on. Honestly, one of my favorite parts of the day is taking all of my makeup off and snuggling up in my pj’s! My skin really only breaks out around once per month (thank you hormones!) so I don’t struggle with acne, but I always struggle with dry skin. All of the products I’m mentioning have never made me breakout before and almost all of them are for sensitive skin!
- I don’t know why I was so late to this party… but the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is my new favorite makeup remover. Every time I use this I feel like one of those girls in the commercials that splash water on their face and feel so refreshed! It’s perfect because it is made for all skin types and doesn’t break you out or make your skin feel like a dry crackly desert. If there is anything out of this list that you absolutely need to buy, this is the product for you, girl.
- This Fresh face mask is also great for dry skin. It smells like a field of flowers (which is totally why I bought it in the first place). If I ever have any small breakouts I lather this all over my face and viola! The breakouts are gone in the morning, no joke. This is definitely on the more expensive side for a face mask but it is worth every penny and will leave everyone wanting to smell your cute lil face! (maybe you don’t want that? ok. still buy it and tell me you love it hehe).
- I got my first Clarisonic my Junior year of high school… and omg I’m a junior in college now?!! Time flies. Anyways, a Clarisonic is key to keeping your skin fresh, glowy, and exfoliated. It never ceases to amaze me when I forget to bring my Clarisonic somewhere and I notice a visible difference in my skin texture. This thing works miracles ladies!! It also works your products deeper into your skin, and in return gives you a deeper clean.
- I only use this Mario Badescu cleanser if I see a blemish on my face. It does a great job of drying it out and getting rid of it completely within 2-3 days! This product is geared towards those who have trouble with constant breakouts, but it works with any skin type. It smells so clean and fresh and a little bit will go a long way!
- The Purity cleanser is my holy grail face wash. I have used this since my freshmen year of high school and have not found a single product yet that works better! It is so light on the skin, yet clears away any makeup and cleanses the skin as well. I always put a dime size on my Clarisonic and use it at night. My skin thanks me in the morning!
- CeraVe is such a great and affordable moisturizing cream. I will say, it is a little heavy for the summer months, but still does the job and won’t clog your pores! As I said earlier, I have always struggled with dry skin and this is the only moisturizer I can use that is heavy enough to get rid of flaky skin but not too heavy to where it breaks me out. Definitely a must from drugstores!
- Finally, although not on the list, is my Rodan & Fields lip renewing serum. I only use this right before bed and I always feel like a movie start when I wake up haha! It comes in little capsules and I normally use half a capsule per night. When you wake up, your lips are super soft and slightly more plump…which makes me feel so Angelina Jolie-esque. It is said to (and this is straight from the bottle) restore lip definition, smooth texture, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles – all of which are totally true in my opinion! It is more on the expensive side but so worth it if you want those cute, pouty lips.