I am always finding myself searching the internet (aka online shopping) for cute new outfit ideas and simple pieces to add to my wardrobe.One of my recent favorite places to shop is at Nordstrom because you can literally find anything and everything there and don’t even have to leave your bed! So, with that being said, I decided to write a blog post about 5 clothing items that your closet needs because A) Nordstrom is having their huge anniversary sale right now! and B) I always love looking at other posts about blogger’s favorite clothing items and accessories and how they style them.
- The first clothing item that your closet definitely needs is a good pair of white jeans. I personally wear white jeans year round because they make me feel so clean and crisp, and can dress up any shirt or blouse that you’re wearing! The ones that I have on in my photos are from last year so Nordstrom doesn’t carry them anymore, but here are an identical pair that are on super sale for only $38.90!
- The second clothing item your closet needs is a good striped shirt. Free People and BP always have great striped shirts and they are always so soft! Striped shirts are so classic and always come in handy when you need to just throw on an outfit and go! The one that I’m wearing is from Gap 🙂
- The one item I always swear by is my Tory Burch Miller sandals. If you’ve been following me you know that they’re basically the only shoes that I wear in the summer other than Jack Rogers and the occasional Soludos. Good quality sandals are always a must… and the fact that these are cute and comfortable make it all the more reason you should buy them! I could seriously go on and on about how much I love these shoes (also in my last post) and the brand as a whole. My sandals have lasted for almost 3 years now and still look like they’re brand new!
- My new favorite cross body (another must) is my Rebecca Minkoff purse! I have this style in black, which is great for winter and colder months, but my new favorite summer cross body is this one. It’s also on sale for half off right now so go grab it while you can! The gold makes any outfit automatically more girly and it has enough space to hold my wallet, phone, lip gloss, and keys! (Also what in the world is in my hair in the pic below?! ew.)
- Finally, the last item your wardrobe needs is a great pair of sunglasses. My personal favorite brands are Ray-Ban and Karen Walker. The sunnies I’m currently in love with are my tortoise Karen Walker ones and they are so comfortable! They have really big lenses which I love because I feel like they block out more sunlight (even though they probably don’t lol) and you can never go wrong with tortoise sunglasses! They’re very durable and unlike my Ray-Bans (sadly) they don’t scratch easily! PS – if anyone knows where to get a lens replaced for Ray-Ban sunglasses please comment down below… I am so sad that mine got scratched! 🙁